Bob Eckerson, President, presiding
* Treasurer’s report – expenses discussed, reviewed and accepted by all present.
* Boston Marathon – Monday, April 16, 2012. Room at Lenox hotel secured for runners, family and friends. Showers for runners will be available after race. Room at Lenox is being held under name Weinberger.
* Bill Masterson compiled list of marathon runners who will be participating in this year’s Boston Marathon run and mentioned all of those who will be participating.
* The Town of Chatham will be celebrating it’s 300th year anniversary. More discussion on how to promote the Chatham Harbor Run. Plan is to speak with the race director, Larry Belliveau, about expanding race this year.
* Joe Weinberger is starting for 2012 his beginners running club.
* A new Youth Run will be held this Patriot’s Day at Hathaway’s Pond in Barnstable which is being hosted by the Rec. Dept.
* Mary Duchesney discussed the Relay for Life run which will be held on June 15th and 16th this year. Still available for sign up. Team raised $650 so far. Cancer survivors dinner will be held on Friday evening. Also luminaria and tee-shirts will be available. Anyone interested in joining needs to raise $100 in order to get a tee-shirt.
* Elections held this evening – Dwight Pfundstein was elected as a Board Member. Larry Cole was elected as President; Howard Tansey was elected as Vice President; Adam Ross was re-elected as Treasurer and Mary Ellen Ross was re-elected as Secretary.
* Guest speaker for this evening….Candy Angle, Pro-Triathlete who discussed triathlon training and sports nutrition
* Next CCAC monthly meeting to be held on Wednesday, May 2, 2012 at Dennis Senior Center.none